Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, June 12, 2003

My evening out on the town!

Well, actually it was just a simple date that I went out with Michelle. It started out meeting her for the first time in person at Pizza Hut. We have a lot in common. We then went over to see "Bruce Almighty". It was one of Jim Carrey's funnier movies. I enjoyed the theme of what would you do if you had God's power. At one part, I cried because I laughed so hard. I found out this morning that Michelle told me she saw me laugh and couldn't stop laughing. After the movie, we told each other we had a good time and we go out again. I'm sure of that since she emailed me this morning. Though I'm personally thinking that she needs a friend more than anything else.

Actually, I do want to bring up the point that I hate dating or meeting people for the first time as friends. It always feels like an interview and I hate having interviews. There is so much hassle when you start out dating. For me though, it's just that I'm not only a shy guy and it takes a while for me to feel comfortable, but that fact that I think I am just too damn picky! I also worry about the rules, the "what if's", and the constant questioning of whether she likes me enough to go on a second, or third, or multiple dates! Oi vay! I hear married people say that they are glad that they aren't dating. That they don't know if what they would do if they got divorced or something happened to their significant other. I just wish I go straight in the relationship and not worry about the hassle of dating.

Is it me or does everyone feel this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home