Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, June 09, 2003

I'm sorry for ignoring you....my devoted followers...for the past two weeks! I have been busy the last two weeks. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about my weekend!

On Friday, we (my church softball team) played our third game of the season. It was such a beautiful evening to play on too. We won the game,16 to 6, which makes our record now 3 and 0 and 2nd place in our division. I've been doing well myself, even though I had a slow start this season. I'm currently batting 4 for 6 with two walks. However, the bad news from the game is that one of our players broke his collarbone after tripping over first base.

On Saturday, I went to help my cousin Danny work on his house. He is almost finished. I helped clean the decks, organize the basement, sand and stain the doors, and move 40 boxes of hardwood floor around! It seems both my cousin and I hurt our backs after moving them! Another guy was working on the hardwood floors. He should be finished within the next couple of weeks! Then I'm off to help my uncle with his house!

On Sunday, it was just another lazy Sunday. I went to church in the morning and did nothing but veg for the rest of the day. However, I did finally get to talk on the phone with Michelle for the first time. Michelle is a co-worker of my cousin Dee, who my cousin wanted me to meet. We have been talking for the past week over email but I got to talk to her for an hour over the phone. We seem to have a lot in common! We are trying to schedule a time this or next week to meet in person!
I have also been some other woman that I like to go out with. Two Wednesdays ago, I went to church to meet a former Miss Albemarle, Krystal, who my mom as been dying for me to meet! I finally gave in to go to church on Wednesdays to meet this girl. It seemed that her family was in on it too for us to meet. I got to talk to her for a short while after church. She is very beautiful! She is currently a nurse at UVa and has a Ford Mustang with her last name on the license plate! I was pretty much intimated in meeting her in the first place! But I'm still going back on Wednesday night to see about talking to her again! There are other young potentials there also that I'm thinking about talking too!

Well, I keep you updated on how that goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home