Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, July 14, 2003

It's been a while since I last blogged. Been busy at work, with softball, and going out with Loreley.

We played our last season game on Saturday night. It was supposed to be a double-header but one team forfeited the game! We won the second game by the score of 22 to 9, and I went 1 for 2. Actually, I was beginning to feel like the weak link of the team. There was a moment of the game when I just felt like I was anyway. I was on second and the guy at the plate hit the ball into the outfield. I was running around third when I saw that the ball was thrown to the catcher. I tried sliding into home feet first but my foot got stuck, and came in on my knees, but I was safe. However, it looked like to the other team that I was trying to bowl over the catcher. They made a little stink about it. Even the guys on my team were telling me to slide the right way next time. I WAS TRYING TO SLIDE THE RIGHT WAY! I just suck at doing it! Anyway, the playoffs start this Friday!

Nothing new on the house plans. I've been talking to a few subcontractors to see what they can do for me. Right now, it looks as though that I probably start on the building phase in September. I only hope so!

Things with Loreley and I are going great! She is great! Every time I'm with her, I find out more that we have so much in common. The other day, we decided to make it official in being exclusive. It gets better because I found out she knows Karma Sutra!!!!! ;0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home