Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, July 18, 2003

So Loreley and I went out to see Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. To me personally, I have two words to decribe the movie: IT SUCKS! I didn't see the plot of the movie! All it was was things being blown up or shot up! I mean the Terminatrix looked great but it didn't make it better. All Claire Danes does is scream throughout the movie except for one moment in which she fires a machine gun to destroy the flying robot!
And don't get me started on the whole time line/destiny/paradox question that his movie raises. You know, if these machines were smarter than than are depicted, why can't they just keep sending more machines to take out either Sarah or John Connor? If they can travel back in time, they can keep on doing it. I'm sure they can get lucky at least once and end it. Or why don't they take out John's father instead of Sarah. If I was them, I would have taken him out before he even had a chance to go back to protect Sarah in the first one.
Anyway, the movie ended on a downer. I guess it was trying to say that you can't change your destiny. I'm sure there will be a fourth Terminator movie!

Oh, by the way, I was just reading Yahoo. Apparently the French want to ban the word "e-mail" from their vocabulary. I swear we are going to hell in an hand basket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home