Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

House update…..well, as of Monday, the dry wall has been put up in most the house. I’m hoping that since it rained today, it didn’t stop the subcontractor from not being able to finish. I think the process is once the dry wall is up, he has to put in “mud” to seal off the cracks. Apparently if the temperature is below 50 degrees, it can crack, which is why I’m worried today since it’s below that temperature.
I can’t tell you how much I will be so happy to move out. Don’t get me wrong….my parents are great…..but it’s been 4 years living with them since I graduated college. I think it’s time! Besides, I got even more incentive to move out after what happened last Thursday, when I got home late from my friend Rachel’s! As I walk in, walking down the hallway, I hear my parents HAVING SEX!!!! Damn…..I didn’t really need to hear them. And it was LOUD too!!! Well, look on the bright side….I didn’t hear them say….”Who’s your daddy?” I would have had to go in there and shout…”YOU ARE DAMMIT!!!”

Only a few more months!!!!

Saturday, we didn’t much but clean up some brush in the yard and around the workshop. I’m definitely getting a workout from walking up and down the hill.

On Sunday, I went to see “Passion of the Christ” with my mom after church. It’s hard to describe that movie in just a few words. Both of us left the theater quiet and somber, which my mom never does. It does move you and it makes you reflect on your faith and religion.

After coming home from the movie, I went over to my friend Rachel’s for the evening. She cooked us dinner….which include pork chops and stuffing (which I did try). After dinner, we played a fun game called “Therapy” which I think I needed after what happened on Thursday. I laughed so hard from playing it that I hurt my neck! I think it was much needed though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home