Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Washington Auto Show

I went up to the Washington Auto Show on Friday. I was worried that I wouldn't get a chance to this year because I have a new boss, Mark, after my old boss, David, was fired just after the new year. Last year was my first time and I really enjoyed it. This year, I was hoping to go again, but I didn't know what to expect. Luckily, Mark decided that we would go.
It's massive....2 stories of the Washington Cenvention center in DC devoted to all the new cars of 2007, a few concept cars of the future, and a few older classic cars. I was like a kid in candy store....runnning around taking pictures and taking pictures of the hot cars. I had two disappointments though....first, I didn't see any car show models! Secondly, towards the end, when I was in the Ford section....the batteries on my camera died! I wasn't able to get pictures of the Mustang Shelby GT500!
All in all, I had a great time. We spent probably 4 hours there, but if I had it my way, I could spend days there. So many cars that I would love to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home