Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, October 30, 2005

What a weekend!

It started Friday at work.....well actually Thursday night when I shaved my head. That's right....you would never believe me if you knew me but I shaved my head. This Halloween I decided to be Charlie Brown. On Friday, we had halloween costume contest at work. I decided to go as Charlie Brown because one of co-worker's girlfriend kept calling me Charlie Brown because that's who I remind her of! So, what the hell.....I went and became Charlie Brown! I won for best original costume at work and won a gift card to Target!

Saturday I was going to go to two parties, one for a family friend for this birthday and then to my friend Rachel's costume party. I went over to my aunt's to wait for my cousin Dee to show up so we could go to the first party. Around the time I was expecting her, she calls crying because her dog Cookie, a Daschund, was just hit by a car. So I go over there to see if I could help. She calls the vet and I decide to follow her. We get the vet, they check out Cookie, and find out he just broke his hip and leg. Anyways I miss the birthday party so I decide to go to my friends party.

Well, it started out slowly as people started coming in. Here's where the fun begins though. I start taking a couple of shots, talking to people, that sort of thing. We are all in the kitchen, talking and having fun while I'm just taking shot after shot. One of my co-workers, James, comes in and tells me he has on the way a young lady coming just for me. I have to say that I'm not believing anything he says, because he is like that. Anyway, at this point, someone is placing bets on me to go streaking around the house and I keep saying that I'm not going to do it. This goes on for a while but I can't find out who is making the bets. Soon after, Jame's friend Crystal comes in and she is gorgeous! Long blonde hair, cute laugh, and she is dressed in nothing but a straw hula shirt and a bikini top. I remember James telling her to sit down beside me and she does and start flirting with me. At this point, with all the shots, I am at a point where I can understand everybody but I feel like I can barely walk. I feel like I'm a puppet, like someone has me with strings controlling my body.
At some point, Crystal is told about the bet that some are having for me to streak. She starts whispering in my ear to do it, that she would help me take my clothes off, and she would flash me if I did it! Ok! That's it. I finally say YES!!!! Oh my!
Crystal helps me out to the front porch where it's cold!!!!! My biggest worry, which I don't think the alcohol really made me think about it at the moment, was shrinkage!! I notice everybody standing at the door and me yelling to them to close it! It comes time and I remember Crystal helping me with my clothes off and when that was done, she flashes me! OH!!! ;)
I went streaking around the house!!!!!!!
What I didn't notice was that there was a few people who had cameras! I was told that another of Jame's friend, Nancy, hid in the car in front of the house and when I finally got around to the front porch, she took pictures! OH MY GOD!!!!! What the hell did I do! When I got to the finish, Crystal gave me my clothes back and went in side. It's a little hazy there but I think we went into the kitchen for a bit, then went downstairs where everyone was singing kareoke. I do remember having Crystal sit on my lap for a while (don't really know) but the last thing I remember was her having to leave with James!
I was told that is was at the point most people left and I was left sleeping on the couch downstairs. I woke up this morning with my first hangover. Yes....I said it.....my first hangover! My whole body hurt, sick to the stomach, tired......why does anyone want that?

So, a couple of firsts this weekend. Shaving my head, getting shit faced drunk, streaking, and getting a hangover! Was it worth it.....HELL YEAH! Only if I can get a date with Crystal now though!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy poo, Crispy, you're a wild man now!! Glad you had a good Halloween :) Any pictures you can share? (of Charlie Brown, not the streaking ;)

How's the poor dog doing?

October 31, 2005 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

w00t!!!!

Dude you popped your cherry (wait, can one use this term for getting s**t faced drunk?)

And STREAKING!!! Even I don't have the guts for that. HEhe, wait until your mom finds out about this. J/k - but if she does I want to know what she says.

Go for it man, ask the hot woman out! :) sans Alcohol of course.

I hope Dee's dog gets better. Ouch.

October 31, 2005 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Sure....I can try to post the picture...of me as Charlie Brown on here...but I can also email it to you. What is your email if I do?

October 31, 2005 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Ginger.....that isn't actually what I would want to say as "popping the cherry"! I'm sure that refers to something else. I'm not going to tell mom about it too. She doesn't need to know. She hasn't seen me bald yet but she does know since my cousin told her.

October 31, 2005 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home