Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

I think people worry that the world will come to an end when I'm not smiling when I come to work. Seriously.....my co-worker said she was worried about me today because I didn't talk much and was pretty quite when I was around her and that I didn't smile. I think this company takes me for granted because of my smile. I'm I suppose to be the happy one all the time? Today, just because I didn't feel like smiling or grinning (which I'm told is a shit faced grin or that I'm "up to something" grin), does that mean something is wrong with me and the world because I'm not!

Earthquakes, Floods, Plagues and me frowning are all signs that the world is about to end!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Sure....I guess not. Just tell me about yourself and send me a link to your blog.

October 11, 2005 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home