Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, October 06, 2005

"Math! Math is the lesbian sister of Biology!"
Peter Griffith from Family Guy

I know....I've seriously been slacking in writing. Not much really exciting but just plain busy. Let's see......I took over the coaching position of the Fall softball league for my company team. It's only because I volunteered to help with coaching and then the normal coach just up and left me hanging. And then almost everybody that normally plays for the team in the company just decided to quit or play with somebody. That was in August. But now I'm laughing.....DICKHEADS!!!! I got a lot of people to play us from other teams who are great. We are now in 2nd place with a record of 6-2 and we have two more games to play and we should be in the playoffs. Not bad for the first time being coach! Or as I'm called on the team....fearless leader!

Everybody in my family is fine. My grandmother who diaganosed with cancer is doing fine. Except for feeling weak and bald, she is her usual self. My cousins husband is doing fine even though he is suffering a weak heart and needs a heart transplant all the while while he is finishing his house.

Halloween is coming soon. I got to think of an idea. I was thinking of shaving my head and going as Charlie Brown! However, I'm not too keen on the idea of shaving my head.

I joined two new sites called Bebo and Tribe.net. Pretty cool sites where I can meet and talk to friends. On Bebo, they just announced that I could find people from college. I looked and found an old classmate that use to call himself Turtle. Wild guy too.....was wondering if he was still around. Tribe.net was a site that my friend Rachel got me hooked on. I've never been into chat rooms and groups much, so this is still new to me. On my homepage.....the first question that is show is why I'm here......I said for the busty redheads! I've been told I need to go dancing to find them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TURTLE!!!! Ah, I totally know that guy! I think. Tall, went to Cuba, ummm... what else? He was so freaking cool. He used to live downstairs from me at the apartments, and I always ask Ryan if he knows him. There's just two people from school that I always assume everyone knows, and one is Turtle. The other, of course, is Flower. Did you know him? :)

October 7, 2005 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Yup....Turtle....same guy! Everybody knows Turtle! However, I did not know this Flower dude. The only male that I know that called himself Flower was from Bambi! When did he go and what did he look like?

October 8, 2005 at 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Flower graduated in '01. He was very skinny, had really curly brown hair, and as far as I know, he always wore flip-flops (even in the winter) and never walked on the sidewalks. Very random guy, but quite nice. Oh, and he also only drank on the full moon, and then he would only drink grain alcohol. He also streaked across campus on Mason Day '01.

October 9, 2005 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home