Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What do you do when you see an ex? Me......I basically ignore her. While at the gym last night, I just happen to notice her walking around. The closest I got to her was when I was on the bike while she was at the very end (about 8 bikes apart) and she passed me on her way to leave. I didn't want to speak to her or acknowledge that I knew here.
Actually technically we didn't even break up. Neither of us called each other to actually break up......we just stopped talking after 4 months of dating. I was going to break up with her anyway, but I would have done it face to face. However, the last call she told me that she would call me over the weekend and come weekend she didn't. Finally, I found out from a cousin that she was actually seeing somebody else. So point taken.....why bother!

Maybe I could have been the better person.....but I've gotten tired of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home