Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, October 05, 2002

The Old Times Revisited

I visited my friend Chris Robson last night when he came to town for this weekend! I haven't seen Chris in over a year and a half and it was great to see him again! We talked about the "The Good Ole Times".....were were only 3 years ago.....that we had in college and the people we remembered. See Chris and I lived in the same dorm in our sophmore and junior year and were roommates in our senior year! It's always funny when we talk about living together, especially when we were in the same dorm....."Essex"! Boy, there were stories there in that dorm!
Actually there was one story that got Chris riled and pissed! It was our sophmore year living in Essex, and Chris lived down the hall from me. We made friends with most of the other guys in the dorm so it became a close knit of friends, still even with a couple today. But then there were a few guys that we remember that did some things that piss us off today. One of these guys, who we named "Colonel"....don't know why he was called that.....but became known as the peeping tom of Essex!
It was found out that Colonel was a peeping tom when another friend of ours found him taking out the peep holes in the doors and peeping on everyone. It was realized when Colonel saw Chris and another friend of mine...who I say was Mrs "W".....in an intimate moment in his room! I guess no one told Chris what the Colonel saw them doing! It was spread around the hall what Chris and "W" were doing and I guess was correct because when I told Chris, he sat there in surprise when I told them that we knew what he and "W" were doing! He was so in shock when he heard this and didn't realize that he and "W" were being watched! For the rest of the night he kept saying "Oh my god, I can't believe he did that.....and everybody knew what we and "W" did"!!! It was so funny to know that he didn't even know this happened!
So I always enjoy going back to my college days! I miss them so much! But it was great to have a friend of mine visit! It was much needed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home