Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, September 22, 2002

Just another lazy Sunday!!! Not much to do on a lazy day like this! Actually, I came into town to watch my company play softball. Our game that we were suppose to have was rain out and rescheduled for last Sunday. That too was rained out and scheduled for today! However, though I was not going to play today, since I wanted to rest my leg after pulling a muscle, it didn't matter much since when I got there, it started raining!!!! We are never going to be playing this game!!! Well, I don't think it matters since we SUCK!!!!

So after standing there at the field, with no one around, I went to Wally World (Wal-mart) to get a few things! When I got there I got caught up in the idea of Halloween! Actually my idea was to buy and bring candy to work and share with fellow co-workers. It's good to brown nose!!! While driving I had the wierd idea of using the candy to get to know my co-workers better. I would tell them they could have a piece of candy only if they tell me something about them, a story, or even a joke! We'll see how long that works!!!

Anyway, I have been thinking of a lot of other things lately, which would be too long right now to talk about! I will save them for later! Not much in the mood to talk now really!

Oh, just one last issue that I would like to present! I'm glad to know that more and more people are curious about my journal and are reading it! I would like to express my joy to those reading from LONGWOOD UNIVERSITY! I'm happy to know that you are still in my life, even though neither of us cannot say the words! You are always welcome in my kingdom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home