Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, September 14, 2002

MY DATE!

Well, I had a date last night, which has been a long time coming! If you didn't hear about it, read the previous entry to know more!
Anyway, it started around 8 when I meet Amanda at a local store. She tried to tell me how to get to her house but I realized how futile it might have been to give me the directions after driving her back home. We went to the downtown mall to go have dinner and a movie. I didn't realize how crowded the Charlottesville Downtown Mall was on Friday nights!
We first stopped by "Christians", a pizza place right beside the movie theater to eat dinner. After we finished, I bought the tickets to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but we still had a hour to kill, which we did by having a varied conversation from family to doing unusal things to be rebel!!!
I thought the movie was great! I was a true funny film as compared to current ones playing. It is actually doing well for the amount it was made on! It has been getting great reviews and that is why I wanted to see it!
Anyway, after the film, we went outside to find that police were outside. We walked down further to see a cop wiping the ground with blood on it. We overheard someone say that someone had falling out of a third story window! That is why I don't like to go down to the Downtown Mall.
I then drove Amanda home. This is where it got tricky! She lives out in the middle of nowhere! I was praying after I dropped her off that I could find my way back! What was even worse was that I was almost running on empty!
Overall, I thought the date went great and I thought Amanda was great! She loves to talk and have a conversation! I was worried that I said to much to her throughout the date! As you all may know.....or don't know for that fact.....I'm not very good on dating! But I'm trying to do my best! I'm just a late bloomer in this area!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home