Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, September 13, 2002

WE GOT SPANKED!!!

NOT LITERALLY!!!! JUST METAPHORICALLY!!!

I guess no one really wished us luck last night! Though we played a good game, we lost terribly! Not only did we lose, but some of us, including yours truly, got hurt! I happened to fall twice on my face!!! The first time was after I got on base. The women behind me hit an infield hit. Once I saw that, I ran like Hell to second. Of course when I got to base, I trip over it and landed on my face! After I realized that I feel, I started to get up quickly to get back but was tagged! I scraped up my knee and bruised my ego!!!
The second time I feel was when I was in the out field! A ball was hit near my direction and I ran to block it and catch it. Just as I was almost there.....I feel again! I just don't what happened!!!! I was just having a bad night!
Well, the good news is I have a date tonight! Yes...a date! Her name is Amanda and I meet her through Match.com! Actually it's funny, she happens to be a friend of one of my teammates and actually came to the last game that we played at Piedmont! She came to last night's game to watch! Afterwards, we talked for about an hour! We are going out tonight.....SO WISH ME LUCK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home