Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Someone asked me today why I post my journal online! She said she couldn't understand why I would post my life for everyone to read! EXACTLY!!!! I want to post my life to everyone!
I thought it was wierd too at first. What got me started was a webcam site called Jennicam.com! Jennicam was a site devoted to one young woman.....Jenni.....who ran webcams all over her place! Let's just say.....I saw a lot! However it let me inside the world of another person 24 hours a day! Yes, you can say it's voyeurism! But I thought it was a great idea!!!
In the last year though, I found that some of my friends were popping up with their own journals online. I decided to read them and I got hooked! I couldn't help but read each entry, waiting and wanting to read more about what goes on in thier lives! At some point, I decided to create one of my own!

Here are the reasons why I did so:

1. It's a way to communicate my thoughts and ideas on certain subjects....like right now. I'm not one that usually blurts out what I think or feel so this is much easier and it allows others to "put their two cents in"!

2. It is much easier on here to get out how I feel, ie.....emotionally. It is not easy for me to vent to someone in person than it is on here. I tend to hold in my thoughts and emotions in. Sometimes I feel like I'm holding in too much anger and resentment and I have no form to release it. I'm hoping from this that I can deal with telling what's on my mind up front to people then just turning around and leaving.

3. I want people to get to know me. I don't open up to people much or easily. There are a few that I tend to relate to but not many. And even those that I do open too, I still tend to keep a lot in. I have a dark side that no one knows about!!!

4. I was hoping from this that I can learn more from other people. That is why I added the comments in. I do enjoy having conversations and debates with others. However, I'm still hoping for more imput!

5. Believe it or not......I have a poor memory!!!

So those are my reasons. I hope you understand what I have just tried to explain to you! I'm not afraid to know that people are reading this. Actually quite the opposite...I really enjoy it! So.....there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home