Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Today happens to be my mom's birthday! She turns 44! I got her one of those special messege bibles that she likes. I left it out on the table for her so she could find it this morning! Tonight, I think my father is taking her out to her favorite restaurant, Rococo's!
Here's another note for today being a special date. It's a unusal, wierd, and one of those I-wish-you-didn't-tell-me special occasions that I realized after my mom told me. Today is also the day that 26 years ago, I was conceived!!! It's something that you really don't want to think about, especially on your mom's birthday!

In other news, I am about through with my car. I recently wrote that I had transmission problems with it and I had asked my mechanic to install it when he receives it from another place that was selling it cheaper. He called yesterday, telling me that he installed my transmission, however, he found something else wrong with the car. Apparently the front axial was worn away and he already installed it for 100 dollars! He tried to say if I didn't put in now, I would have to in another month or so and it would cost me 150 for one! All in all, the total for the transmission, the axial, and for installation of both came out to a whopping 1333.35 dollars!!!!
DAMMIT!!!! I'M BROKE!!!!!!!

However, salvation came in the form of my parents, who have said that they would loan me some money for the car. I will pay them back eventually after I build my house! As for my car, it's going to last me hopefully another year. After that, I'm getting a new one no matter what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home