Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, August 23, 2003

So last night, I went to see American Wedding last night with Loreley. I was actually worried that Loreley wouldn't like it because she hasn't seen the first two. I was going to suggest seeing Tomb Raider, Cradle of Life but that actually ended it's run on Thursday night. Anyway, she said she wanted to see it so I was lucky! I ran into my cousin Dee at K-mart before meeting Loreley after work. She said that she saw it a week earlier and said it was great!
After seeing the movie.....I thought it was hilarious! I know a few scenes had me crying from laughing so hard. Those two scenes that got me were the bachelor party with the strippers and the scene with the "chocolate truffle". If you saw it, you know what I mean but I don't want to give it away to those who didn't.
However, I do say that I'm disappointed in a couple of things. First they didn't mention why the characters played by Shannon Elizabeth, Chris Klien, Mena Suvari, and Tara Reid weren't at the wedding. I mean if they were such great friends, wouldn't they have come or given a reason why they didn't come.
Secondly, Thomas Ian Nichols didn't have much of a part in this movie either. He was the one who was with Tara Reid in the first movie. I'm asking myself what's the point to have him if he doesn't have much of a part in the movie. It was all about Stifler trying to bang the sister to Hannigan's (One time at band camp....) character and he still gets her, which I'm confused on how! You mean to tell me that one act of sympathy can help any guy bag any girl?
Overall I give the movie a raving A! I'm kind of disappointed that this might be the last in the "American Pie" series but it was a good send off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home