Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, September 27, 2003

WA HOO WA!!!

My Virginia Caviliers won a close one today. They played Wake Forest. By the fourth quarter, it looked like the Hoo's were losing. In the last 3 minutes of the game, they were down 24 to 21. In those last few minutes, they got in close enough to let the Virginia kicker kick a 53 yard field goal to tie Wake Forest. I was shouting and hollaring so much my mother had to come down and ask what was wrong. I told her and she said I was crazy!!!
Anyway, Wake got the ball after that and after a couple of plays, Virginia got an sack to give them 4th and 2. They tried to go for it but Virginia stopped them. Then it was Virginia's turn. In the last minute, they went down the field. Around the last 15 seconds of the game, they kicked another field goal to go ahead 27 to 24!!!! I was so f*&king happy that I was creaming in my pants.....figuratively speaking. It in those last 10 seconds of the game was I was hoping that Virginia wouldn't caugh up the game so I was holding my breathe and crossing my fingers. When on the last play, Wake dropped the ball and my Virginia Cav's won the game. I was so excited that I was jumping up and down on my couch yelling!!! I heard my father too!

Anyway, that was my excitement for today. I didn't catch the first half of the game because I went up to my property to dig open the septic tank. My god that was scary when we opened it up. Apparently, in the fifteen years that my uncle lived there, he never flushed out the septic tank!!! EWWWWW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home