Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I wrote a entry on Sunday but I think Blogger ate it!

Anyway, this is my recap of my weekend.

On Friday, after work, Loreley came over to have dinner with us and watch "Hijinx", the movie that my friend made of us in college. After the movie, we talked about our relationship. I found out that she is also scared about getting close to me knowing that she might leave next year. That is why she tells me she hasn't told me she loves me. She asked if that bothered me and I said no, it didn't, because I understand that some people have a hard time saying it or don't know how to say it. I'm not pressuring her to say it anyway. This is just so frustrating though since we don't get to spend much time with each other since I make her focus on her school and work.

On Saturday, I went up to my property to do some work. My father and I started by putting locks on the shed so we wouldn't have to worry about people getting in to the tools. We then cleared out a hundred feet of barb wire fence and bushes so it would be easier to allow my uncle clear the land when he started. It was raining so we left at 1 since we couldn't get anything else done that day. We then went to go see my Uncle and told him what we did and he tells us that we have to put it back because there are cows back there! WHAT!!!! He told us to talk to the neighbor because she sometimes has cows back there. Now he tells us. Anyway, we went to talk to the neighbor but luckily for us, she didn't have any cows since she sold them last year because of the drought. Anyway, I was just glad we didn't have to put back the barb wire fence.

Sunday, after church, we went to Orange to check out a bedroom suit and kitchen table for my house. My mom had put an ad in the Bucksaver to advertise for a bedroom suit for my house and we recieved a call from a woman in Orange on Saturday night. So we went to Orange to check it out. Oh my....this was some beautiful stuff! The bedroom suit, which came from Ethan Allen orginially, including the Sleigh bed, the mattress, two night tables in cherry, and two table lamps for 700 dollars!!! I also got a cherry framed table with green tile on it with four chairs for 350 dollars and nice Magnvox tv for 250 dollars! Lets just say I got a great deal on all this stuff. Last night after work, we went to pick this up from the woman and brought it back to my parents place. I can't wait to finish my place and move in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home