Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, September 22, 2003

Ok....so we didn't have a hurricane party at my place!!!

But we did survive it! Well, not completely. A tree fell on my deck and damage a piece of the railing. That's it.

Saturday, we spent the morning working on clearing and marking the area to build my house. Man, it looks small!!! We didn't do much after that since my father wasn't feeling well!

Sunday, it was Loreley's and I's third month of dating anniversery. Hey, it's a big deal to me since I had one other relationship that last this long but only for five months. Besides, to me, I consider 1, 2, 3, 6 months and 1 year a real celebratory thing in a relationship. Six months will the be the big one for me!!!
Anyway, I wanted to at least plan something for it so I thought about taken her out to lunch.....someplace that doesn't take 1 minute to get your food from. I was hoping to take her to The Woodgrill Buffet but that was packed because most people were still without electricity. So instead, I took her to Cici's Pizza. It's a good thing that she's not picky! Besides she said it was alright but you can be too sure when women say that. After lunch, I took her to see "Underworld". I can't say much about it because I was too bored when I watched it. I have to say it's an interesting story but I couldn't get into it. I don't think Loreley did either. After the movie, I thought I had a softball game scheduled. We went to the field only to find that a co-worker of mine, Chris, and his girlfriend Christy, were the only one's there. I didn't find out until after I got back home that it was cancelled because the other games were cancelled due the lack of electricity. BUT IT WAS SUNNY OUTSIDE!!! Anyway, the three of us practiced and Loreley watched from bleachers. I felt bad since what I was hoping for that day didn't even remotely come to pass for us. She was tired so I told her to go and get some sleep.

Today was pandemonium at work. I think the IT department had it worst. The system was still down this morning and everybody was getting pissed.

But to top it off today, I get an IM from somebody that I least expected it from! I haven't heard from her in about over a year even though I do see her occasionally on AIM. However, with our history, I never expected to hear from her again! But it did make my day to hear from her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home