Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, October 16, 2004

All work and no play make Crispy go something...something.

Go crazy?

NAAAA.....someone has to think of the children!

Trust me, I'm not all work! Monday, I went hiking Old Rag Mountain with my friend Nick and Q. Meet them there at 10. We all went up one way, reached the top around 1:30, and ate lunch. Then on the way down though, we had a disagreement. They wanted to go back down the same way because it was rock climbing involved. Me.....I don't like to go down the same direction unless I have to. So they told me going down the other direction would take me twice as long as them but I said ok and told them bye! The trip down wasn't too exciting except for the giant bear eyeing me but it only took 2 1/2 hours to get back to the parking lot. To my amazement, as I was just getting into the parking lot, I look behind me and see Nick and Q. A bunch of slow asses. But I did enjoy the hike.

However, the rest of the week seemed to go by slowly and uneventful.

Did finally call Claudia out last night. She came to my "Thank you" cookout last Saturday. Well, I left a message for her to go out. Meet her at my house party but didn't ask for her number because I knew my cousin works with her so I get it from her. However, found out that she gave out the wrong number to people, including my cousin, so that's why I never called her after the first party. But now, I got her number and called her last night.

Also got a message from my cousin Danny inviting me over tonight to watch the Virginia/FL State game. Told me that he want's me to meet Molly! Wasn't expecting that but OK!!! We'll see how that goes! I was told she is a friend of a friend, but Danny has good taste of women in the past.....I say past since he's married now!

Coming up is the Halloween party. I have an idea of what to be but I haven't had a chance to get it ready. I have one party on the 29th at my friend Rachel's. Also, I was invited to another party on the 30th by Claudia and my cousin Dee. I'm most definetly going to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home