Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, October 10, 2002

The Good Week!

It's actually turning out to be a interesting week for me so far! I don't how know many of you know this but I placed my personal ad on Match.com and Yahoo Personals a long time ago. I haven't really had much luck in the past months though. I've meet and become friends with one woman. However during this week, it has been picking up speed. I saw a girl that I was interested on Monday, wrote to her, and now we have been emailing each other back and forth. I've seen her picture and she is very cute!
At the same time, another girl wrote to me after seeing my ad on both the personal websites! We also have been writing back to each other! Though she didn't have a picture for me to see....I'm just exciting to meeting...in a sense....new people!
Actually the big kicker just came this morning! I just got a call from my supervisor's wife saying that she wanted me to meet her friend! I was so in shock! I know that my supervisor was telling his wife about me and how everybody has been saying that they will try to hook me up!!! I really didn't believe him when he told me about getting me set up with his wife's friend! Anyway, she gave me her friends number to call, which I am going to do tonight probably! Also the good thing about it is that she is a REDHEAD!!! I love redheads!
All in all though, I am trying to keep things in perspective. I'm not really planning on dating anybody but I just want to see where things go! I'm taking things in stride because if I don't, I know I will be the one to get hurt!

But it won't hurt to wish me luck! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home