Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

The Nervous Meeting!

Well, I confirmed a puesdo-date for tomorrow night. This is with Caitlin, the redhead that my supervisor Jason and his wife have set me up with to meet. We are going to meet at Barnes "n" Nobles, to have coffee and talk. The irony of that is I don't even drink coffee!!!
I talked to her over the phone for a little bit last night! She sounds very upbeat and nice! She is a occupational therapist at UVa Hospital! I also learned that over the past weekend, she got her certificate in gymnastics training! OHHHHH....a gymnist!! FLEXIBLE!!!! hehehe!
Anyway, I am a bit nervous about meeting her! I know I shouldn't be but I'm just am! I want to thank the Essex Goddesses for their advice! If anybody else has some advice, I'll greatly appreciate it! Till then, wish me luck!

CARPE DIEM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home