Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, November 17, 2002

The Long Weekend!

Well, it's that time of year again!!! Time for the Christmas decorations to come down from the attic! Every year, I would help my father get the tons of christmas decorations down from the attic and then help my mom set them up! Usually, throughout this process, there would be a lot of shouting and grumbling, and the occasionally cuss word here and there! I HATE IT!!!
But this year was different! We usually put up the Christmas decorations up after Thanksgiving! This time we put it up before the holiday! Also this time, my mom's sister and cousin can over to help her set of the decorations! All my dad and I had to do was bring the decorations down from the attic and put the empty boxes back up afterwards.
So on Saturday, while they were setting up the decorations, my father helped me look for homes and land. Actually, after looking at one of the houses outside the lake, we had a little accident. Nothing major but it did scare me! While we were driving down a hill, the road was slippery, we spun out of control and hit the guardrail! We just scraped along it, but didn't do much damage to the truck! I asked if we were going to tell mom about this and he told me a blunt "NO"!!!
Well, after that we drove from Fluvanna, to Louisa, up to Greene and Orange. All the houses we looked at were either too expensive or just down right trashy! I'm even looking into buying land and then build a house. However, that is also as hard to find!
Anyway, I just got back the pictures of Halloween and my costume. I will pass along the picture once I find a way to post it in my journal or just email!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home