Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, November 15, 2002

I just wanted to share the good news that I got. My friend Pat, who is about 3 months pregnant, sent me the sonogram pictures of the baby! It's a wonderful sight I must say! I would like to say how I am happy for her and Patrick! I hope all goes well with them and the baby.

Also, I've also been looking into buying a new home! It's a very hard search! I'm looking to buy something in the neighboring counties of Greene and Madison....just north of Charlottesville. However, with my finance's....I'm looking for something less than 90 thousand....which I know is extremely hard to do for something that is decent! Well, I keep looking until something shows up...eventually!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home