Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, October 27, 2002

CHILD OF THE 80'S

I was just watching the movie Footloose, which I'm sure everyone has seen, and began thinking about the 80's. Everybody knows the 80's were filled with corny movies, even cornier music, and the clothing and style....well, just think about afro's with those god awful striped gator shirts! But I'm a child of the 80's and I enjoyed it....well from what I remember!
Anyway, after watching Footloose, I started thinking about all these web tests/survey's and thought about how I could tie the movie in with these tests/surveys that I see all the time. I don't know if they have one on the web or if not, how I can create one, but here are some ideas that I had with comparing 80's movies with personalities!

Movie--------------------------------------------Personality
Footloose--------------------------------------The Rebellious Leader
The Goonies-----------------------------------The Adventureous Follower
The Breakfast Club--------------------------The Outsider
Ferris Bueller----------------------------------The Popular One
Fast Times At
Ridgemont High------------------------------The Slacker
The Princess Bride--------------------------The Hopeless Romantic
Bull Durham------------------------------------The Jock
Flash Dance------------------------------------The Dreamer
Star Wars----------------------------------------The Nerd
Spaceballs---------------------------------------The Class Clown



Well, that's all the ideas I came up with. If anybody has other ideas for 80's movies that fit personalities, or just wanted to change something that I have on the list, please tell me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home