Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, October 24, 2002

SNEEZES AND ORGASMS

I read a lot of online journals and I found an interesting fact. Even though I hate copying from other journals I just had to post it for everyone!

"they say that the brain cannot tell the difference between an orgasm and a sneeze - its our ability to think and reason that seperates the two and identifies them.

i'd like a lobotomy and a pepper shaker please.... "


You know it's actually funny if you think about it. If anybody knows me......you know that I just don't sneeze.....I have sneezing fits!!!! Not just one sneeze, not just two sneezes.....but many, in a row!!!

So does that mean I have multiple orgasms? HELL YEAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home