Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, October 20, 2002

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

I have the deilemma of finding something to wear for Halloween! I've had a few ideas but don't know how to create them. I went into the Mall the other day into the Halloween shop. I found a costume for "Fat Bastard" (Austin Powers) that I thought was perfect. However it is overpriced for 70 dollars! Oh well!
Another idea that I had was after watching a newly found cartoon....Samurai Jack! I don't think anybody knows who he is or what the hell I'm talking about. It shouldn't be hard to find something like a while Japanese rope, with purple lining, and wooden sandels, RIGHT? Oh, and I have to find an indestructable and magical samurai sword. Anybody know where I can find one of those???
Anyway, those were the few ideas that I came up with. I could just find something cheap to wear and call it a costume! But where's the challenge in that! What is everybody else doing and wearing? I could use some ideas if you have any!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home