Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, October 17, 2002

The Meeting!

I had a nice evening with Caitlin last night. I meet her at Barnes N Nobles Cafe to start off with. I really didn't know what she looked like but I knew she had red hair! I know, not enough to go on but it worked. I was actually waiting for her for about half an hour before the time we suppose to meet. She came in, saw me sitting down, and said are you Chris? So that was the easy part!
After the introduction, I asked her if she had eaten yet. She said she hadn't so we went to Casella's, which is just a short walk from Barnes and Nobles. After eating and talking for a while, we decided to go for ice cream at the local Ben n Jerry's. After finishing, we walked back to Barnes and Nobles, talked for a little bit more, and watched some of the people around us.
Anyway, I thought the evening was great. She is very laid back and reserved....liked me. She has been in Charlottesville for about a year now but doesn't go out much to meet people. What you may call a home body! We had a lot of the same interests....such as being home alot, we both like movies, and are close to family. Physically, she is very beautiful, but what really turned me on was the freckles on her upper chest. No...she didn't wear anything revealing....but her sweeter shirt had a small v-cut near her neck and I saw her upper chest near the neck. That's where her freckles were! Very cute and sexy I must say!
Anyway, we made plans to go out Friday night for dinner and I suggested seeing "Red Dragon"! I hope that theory about how relationships go as compared to the first movie seen together isn't right!
Oh, I found out that her birthday is next week! I might just send her flowers! I like to acknowledge all my friends birthdays. I remember one's friend's birthday is in two weeks! Till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home