Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, November 07, 2002

IT'S A LONG WEEK!

It's been a long week for me so far! I've been battling a flu/cold since Saturday....which is what I don't know and I don't really care! This whole week, it's been a roller coaster in feeling good and then bad, and then good and bad again! Actually I'm feeling better today....just a bit tired.

My Supervisor, Jason, went to Las Vegas this week for some automotive product show out there. I want to go to Vegas some day! My friend Jennifer eloped there last year, and my parents went there for their 25th wedding anniversery! It's funny, I watch The Real World, which is in Las Vegas at the moment. Man, talk about the sin that goes on there! I know some day I go there, but not the reasons you think! I might go and elope there!!!

Lately, I've been buying up so many DVD's lately. Yesterday, I bought Spiderman and Babylon 5: Season 1. I have over 100 dvd's in my collection now! I'm getting some more soon because my aunt works at Technicolor.....which is moving out of Charlottesville.....and she can get me dvd's at a very cheap price. She brought over a list that they had the other night and my parents and I all went over the movies that we wanted to buy for Christmas. I bought five dvd's right away, but I made a list of movies that my mom is getting for me for both my birthday and Christmas! I know, it takes the fun out of the mystery when you do that. But when they are at the low price of 8 dollars a piece, who could pass that up!!! If I remember correctly, there was another 15 that I'm going to get from her, and other members of my family from that lists as gifts! However, the dvd's are not going to stop there!!!! I'm going to buy Star Wars: Episode 2 next week when it comes out, The Lord of the Rings: The Extended Version which I already have one copy but it's just the one that came out a month ago. I'm also getting Star Trek: The Next Generation seasons 5, 6, and 7 when they come out and I'm going to buy the Back to the Future Trilogy when it comes out later this year. I know I'm going to spend or have spent over 500 dollars on all these....but it's worth it!!!

I've also beening keeping up with old friends and new ones! I miss my friends up in Northern Virginia, including the Essex Goddesses! I've noticed though that they have been having problems though. I hope it's nothing serious! That's what I hate about being so far away from them.....I really feel like I can't be a friend to them. I'm also glad to know that I am making a new friend, Laura Cruz, who is friends with one of the Essex Goddesses, Rachel. I told Rachel any friend of hers is a friend of mine. I hope that the other Essex Goddesses think that too. I'm just in so much of a mood to meet new people lately.
I've also been meeting and making new friends through journals. There are two that I like to know about....they are Janeblog and Ms. Morgan! I've been reading Janeblog through a link on a friends Journal! What's funny is that Jane....or Katie, which is her name....actually lives here in Charlottesville. She seems to be of an intellectual at UVa here, but seems really cool when I'm reading her journal. The other...MsMorgan.....aka SeXyLiPs I presume....seems to live on the West Coast. However, I don't mind making friends from the other coast. Kind of puts a damper on meeting her though! We'll have to see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home