Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, November 04, 2002

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!

"A Minnonite female driving a Dodge Viper with a big black guy in the passenger seat!"

That was the story that my co-worker told me. She said she saw this when she went up on Skyline Drive this weekend! I couldn't believe the story myself! It's just so funny to think a Minnonite was doing this. If you aren't sure what a Minnonite....they are like the Amish but they do believe in using Technology. They look and seem so simple if you knew what they look like. The women wear their simple blue and pink dresses with the white cap on their head. You know what I was talking about if you saw them! They also tend to be close to other Minnonites and not outside of that culture! Well, that's what I heard anyway! I don't know if it's completely true!

So can you actually picture that in your head????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home