Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

The Second Date

I'm sure everybody's been wondering about a second date with the redhead Caitlin. Well, last night was the second date. Here's the synopsis:

Before meeting her, I had bought flowers to give her, since last week was her birthday. I pretty sure she liked them since she said that they were pretty! Anyway, we meet for dinner at 6 at the Italian restaurant, Rococo's. We talked about her weekend, her birthday, and upcoming plans for Halloween. At some points, there was that dreaded silence where niether of us could find something to talk about! But other than that, dinner was fine.
After dinner, we went to see Sweet Home Alabama. Personally I thought it was better than expected. My favorite line out of the movie is when Jake tells Melanie....."You never meet your soutmate at 10 years old. Where's the fun in that."
Okay, I know....as a guy, I wasn't suppose to get into it....but I must say it's a very good saying!
Anyway, I have to say that I have no spark for Caitlin. She's a beautiful redhead, very laidback, and sweet....but at this time, there is nothing there. I hope to stay as friends, since I know I need more!
AS I usually say...."Whatever happens....happens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home