Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

When I make a mistake, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong. I am wrong in this case. I openly take responsibility for both my words and my actions. Metaphorically speaking, I walked into the firing squad on my own violition. I first want to apologize to that person, the one that I thought that wrote the criticism, the one that I did care about. I'm sorry that I thought it was you. I should have known better that it wasn't. However, know that I don't have any regrets for the rest of what I said. I had to say what was in my mind and heart. I had to say what I had to say.
I would also like to apologize to Narintara, my unknown reader. I am wrong for thinking that you were someone else. I'm sure after reading these entries, you probably think I am insane.....you are right. You and every reader have every right to not read my journal, and I wouldn't blame you if didn't, especially that person who I cared about.
I want to leave you all with some advice. Don't hold in any resentment or regret in your life. The more that you hold in, the more it poisons your soul and mind. I apologize for any speculation of doubt that I held but I do not regret my statements that I made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home