Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

So, last night I had a date with Claudia. Meet her at a little Italian restaurant around 5:30. Even though I've talked to her twice at parties, I was still nervous going out. Hey....it's been such a long time since I was on a date! Anyway, dinner was good and we had a long conversation of many things. Around 8:30, we decided to leave the restaurant and walk down to the Barnes-n-Nobles to sit, talk, and have coffee....well, I had a IBC cream soda, and we shared a piece of Peanut Butter and Chocolate cake. Currently, she is working and studying at the University of Virginia in the Radiology department.
At one point in the conversations, she told me that she often has a hard time talking to new people and believes that her character and ability to work in the medical field are questioned because the her lack of ability to interact at times. Well, I told her that I was the same way. I went to say that the two most important things in any relationship, whether it's a personal relationship like family or that of a local offical like a doctor or police, is trust and communication. I told her that because she does not know people that well, she lacks the trust in a relationship and therefore lacks communcation. However, it is a cycle of that statement because she cannot communicate how she feels to others, then how can others trust her. So basically it is the continual cycle of lack of communication without trust and trust without communication that confronts her. Well, she was a bit awestruck with this statement for a bit but after a few seconds, she just looked at me and said that was deep!

Anyway, the date went well and we should be going out hiking Sunday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lay pipe man! Get in her pants!

November 18, 2004 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home