Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, November 29, 2004

Hmmmmm......Monday.

I'm still amazed on how if you type someone's name in Google.....there's a possibility of a link to that person. I wanted to look for some college friends that I haven't spoken to since I graduated and I found a couple of hits. Friends, college roommates, old flames.....just about anybody! Only hard part is.....trying to figure out if it's the same person you are thinking of. Don't want to send an email to someone that you think you know who they are but only to find out it's a complete stranger.

Was looking at the paper yesterday and checked out the obituraries by accident. Saw that a friend's husband died....or I think it was her husband. Same name....fit the limited description except for the fact it didn't list him as a husband.....only as father, son and brother. Emailed my friend to see if it was him......haven't heard back.....can only assume that it was the same guy.

Getherduuunnnnnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home