Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, October 19, 2003

I feel like an adult now!

So Loreley and I were invited over for dinner by one of my co-workers, Rachel , on Friday night at her place. They, Rachel and her husband Chris, cooked us dinner which was French Bread Pizza and talked. After dinner, we sat down to watch "The Mummy", which I brought over from my collection since Rachel never saw it before. After the movie ended, we played a card game (which the name I can't remember) that entailed inflicting damage on another player by laying down cards like kicking, punching, and upper cutting those that you wanted to hurt. I was the one who got most of the damage. Why does everyone want to hurt me????

Anyway, I had a great time with them. However, I have to say that I feel......grown up!!! I know it sounds funny but this is the first time that I have had a relationship and had a dinner over at another couple's place. It's what a mature grown up would do, right?

On Saturday, we went up to help my uncle out putting windows in his house. We couldn't do much on my property since they were going to move the trailer early Sunday morning. I did find out that the Electric company finally rolled back the service lines so I can now have a cement truck come up without snagging the line. Now I have to worry about getting the Building permit, which is suppose to take 10 to 14 days, but it's been almost 4 weeks now. I'm going to go by the county office building tomorrow and check. They are royally pissing me off.

Last night, Loreley called to ask me if I wanted to go to Kings Dominon today after church. I told her I was broke, which is true, and tired from Saturday. She left just after the early service ended. I really wanted to go too. After going to Wal-mart after church, I called to see the progress of the trailer being moved. The good news is that they got it off the land....bad news is that the piece they were hauling it with broke so that have it at my uncle's shop now. I'm just glad they finally moved it. Well, it shouldn't be my problem now, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home