Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, October 12, 2003

It’s been a long few days since I last wrote. I guess I’ll give you the rundown:

Thursday:

I was informed that I couldn’t blog at work anymore. That’s what my supervisor told me. I don’t get to blog much at home so I won’t be able to write much.

We had another company softball game after work. It was our second to last game. We lost! After the game though, most of us went out to Buffalo Wild Wings to just relax and hang out. They went last week but I didn’t get a chance to go. I actually enjoyed myself hanging with them since I don’t get to do so.

Friday:

I nearly panicked at work when the Closing Company called to say that they neededhe paper work they sent me on Monday by email to be faxed to them that day. Apparently if I didn’t, I couldn’t close next Tuesday. I had so many calls to make because of that, I got in trouble at work again. I’m not going into details but I will say that I got in trouble over the damn house plans.

I thought I was going to go out with or do something with Loreley Friday night but her mom came down from Ohio to visit it. So I was extremely agitated over that. I just came home to watch the Cubs/Marlins game.

Saturday:

I went up to work on my property. That morning, we just did a few things around the property like pulling some barb wire and brush away. Didn’t expect to do much with the trailer that’s still there. However, we left to go help my uncle work on his house, but he didn’t need any work. Instead, a couple of guys that I know came over to work on getting wheels on the trailer to move. It was an extremely hard job to do because we had to use a bulldozer to lift the trailer, to put the wheels on and to remove the cement blocks that were under the trailer to hold it up. I took three hours to put all six wheels on. However, they couldn’t move it that day.

Sunday:

After church, Loreley and I went to Cici’s to have pizza. While there, we ran into a few people from church and had lunch with them. We then left and went up to the Suger Hollow Reservoir and walked along the river bed. I then took Loreley to my property to show her the progress. They didn’t move the trailer like I was hoping they would.
After that, we headed back to town so I could play my last softball game of the season. When we got there, we learned that we were one woman short for the necessary five needed to play. However, Loreley actually decided to come in and play with us! I was so glad that she did. Anyway, we lost!!! Enough said. Well, I could say that we had a perfect season…..a perfect losing season. I actually did well by going for 2 for 2 and caught several fly balls! Oh well, there’s always next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home