Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, November 10, 2003

How well do you know me?

I found this site where you can make a test and see if people you know know you as well as you think. Try it and see.

Weekend was pretty dull. Worked on my uncle's house because my property isn't finshed being cleared. I was a bit pissed off. Came home later that night exhausted and went to bed at 10!

The next day, on Sunday, after church Loreley and I went to see "Matrix: Revolutions". I didn't really enjoy it. I really didn't understand it really. Loreley was arguing with me that I couldn't understand it but it just didn't make much sense to me.

My boss got back from Las Vegas over the weekend. He went there last week to go to the SEMA show. Don't ask me what that is. He brought me back a shot glass. However, I don't know when I'll get to use it.

Also went to Best Buy after work and got me two new movies. "Zardoz" and "Y Tu Mama Tambien". I had to get "Zardoz" but that's what I named my journal after. "Y Tu Mama Tambien" is a great Mexian movie that I saw earlie this year and I had to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home