Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Is it the Beginning of the beginning or the end of the beginning?
So, two good things happened today. First, I found my planning book which had everything for the house. Apparently my father found it in one of the plastic containers that we use to carry tools around. I was so relieved to hear that news.
Secondly, I closed with the Mortgage company today. I signed my life away and now I'm am a home owner. Scary shit!!! For the next 30 years, I will be paying for this house, give or take a few years!
Just finished my costume. I won't say what it is until tomorrow. Hopefully some people we take a few pictures and I can send them out to anybody who would like to see.
Also finished working on the Master Scavenger list for my friends up in Northern Virgina. I hope they have a fun time doing this tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home