Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

IF IT AIN'T ONE THING, IT'S SOMETHING ELSE

Yup, that's how it is with me lately. Well, the good news is that I finally got my building permit today. It's the one thing that's been holding me up from finally closing my mortgage papers, which I do so with the Closing Company tomorrow at 2. After that, all I need to worry about is money and building. My advice for all of you who are thinking about building a house....DON'T. It's a pain in the ass. Buy a house instead. A lot less hassle with paperwork.

Bad news is that I lost my little white book with all my other paper work in it, such as the plans and other little tidbits of info on the house. I think I might have left it at my property in the shed....which is locked. But I don't know for certain until I go up Saturday.

AS for Halloween, well, I'm still working on my costume. I won't say what I'm doing because a few people I know read this and will see me on Friday. I have a company lunch on Friday and there is going to be a costume party and contest. After work, I plan on eating dinner with Loreley but can't do much with her afterwards since she remembered on Monday that she has to usher for something at Piedmont Friday and Saturday night. I'm so frustrated that I don't get to see her but for a few hours for a few days at a time. Anyway, after I eat dinner with her, I'm probably going to a party thrown by a co-worker.

I'm also in charge of compiling a list of items for a scanvenger hunt for my friends up in Northern Virginia on Halloween. I'm disappointed that I can participate in it but I'm glad to help with the list though. I have to select a few items from each person's list of items that they send me and I will compile them into one big master list and send it back to them on Friday. Anybody have any ideas on what to look for on a Scavenger hunt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home