Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

The weekend update.....even though it's Tuesday!

I've slacking on writing lately.

Anyway, I just wanted to say what I did for Halloween. I dressed up like Homer Simpson. I wore yellow makeup, made the big bulging eyes, and a mask for the mouth. We had a contest at work, and everybody voted for either Funniest, Scariest, and Most Original costume. I happen to lose by one vote for the Most Original. I could have tied but I seem to have voted for someone else for Most Original and voted for myself for Funniest. I could kick myself for that.
As for that night, all I did was go over to a co-workers place for a couple of hours. I then planned on going to Buffalo Wild Wings, where a couple of coworkers were planning on going, but at the last second, I wasn't feeling very well because I needed to get the bald cap off my head and the make up off, since I had it on all day. Well, yesterday I learned that they had the craziest time there so I'm kicking myself for not going.

Saturday was the usually working on something. While my cousin Danny was still excavating my property, I worked on my uncle Willie's place. Did some sanding and put oil on a bench that they found in the woods. Was expecting to go to another Halloween party that my cousins were going too but was feeling sore after all sanding. Again, I just keep finding excuses or reasons to not go!

Sunday, I went to church. Afterwards, I went out on a Sunday drive with Loreley. Spent most of the day just driving around Orange, Greene, and Louisa counties. I actually got to see the town of Louisa for the first time in my life, and I have lived only 20 minutes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home