Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, November 06, 2003

The spoils of

There are great advantages with working at an Automotive catalog company! Just yesterday, the company was raffling off products that were taking up space in the sample room. Each employee were given three raffle tickets and given products that matched the other half of the raffle ticket. I got a Wax Orbital Buffer as one of my products!!! But that's not all I got though. Some people never came in to claim the raffles, so the people in charge said just take whatever you want that is left. I was able to get some cool products!
And today, they were selling some old products that never sold in the catalog. They were selling them at 90% off to us!!! So I go in, with a list of them in hand, and was able to get stuff that total about 750 dollars at usual cost for about 75 bucks!!! Whooo hooo!!! I got most of my Christmas shopping done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home