Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Monday, January 05, 2004

So long, take care, bye bye now!

Loreley and I decided to end things tonight. We both decided to mutually breakup. It started when I asked her how she felt about me after six months. The last few months, when I asked her the same question, she would tell me "I don't know". I realize before Christmas that things were not working out, but I decided to wait until the holidays were over to have this talk. Anyway, when I asked her this time, she finally admitted that she didn't love me. She was still not over her last boyfriend/fiancee when that ended over 10 months ago. It was difficult but I knew it was for the best for the both of us.
One of the things that she told me was that I was a "well rounded" guy, which was one the things that really couldn't get into. It's really be that stigma of being a "well rounded" or "nice" guy of why girls aren't attracted to me. I mean, we all know that women are attracted to that "bad boy" persona. There are so many theories of why women do that. Some inlude that the "bad boy" is exciting and unpredictable and women want that excitement. Another theory is that women want to be needed, or simply say that women want to know that men are in need of them to help them out in some way.
Whatever the theory is, I really don't care anymore. However, I think that because I am independent, well-rounded, and nice, it comes off as though I don't need to be help, being needful, or any kind of support. In someway I'm beginning to feel that I scare off women because of that. The truth is I do need that support, if only in the way of emotional support.

I'll find someone....someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home