Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, January 02, 2004

RING IN THE NEW YEAR!!!

For New Year's, I decided to go up to Northern Virginia to my friend Kristina's party. I left after work from Charlottesville, got up there around 7 to hang out with my friend Nick, and heading over to her party at 8. It started out great, which I even had some alcohol (which if you know me, you know I don't drink much). I had a tequila shot, several shots of vodka, a mimosa (orange juice with champagne) and coke with some rum (which the amount that I put in probably wouldn't be considered a rum & coke)! I was crazy that night, allowing at one point to drop my pants to show my American Flag boxers. I only showed them after telling some of the people there that I patriotic and they wanted to see them. Hell, I wasn't even drunk.

But the question is, "What did I do at midnight?"

The answer was in the bathroom watching my drunk friend puking her guts out in the toilet. Now, I'm sure you are asking, why would you be doing that at the stroke of midnight. It's not like you've seen any other drunk ass people puking in the bathroom. Well, I was worried about my friend because she is diabetic! I spent from 11 to 1, just hanging out with her, trying to protect her from the other drunken friends from taking pictures. So, at the the very stroke of midnight, while hearing the countdown outside, I was watching my friend puke!

Don't get me wrong....I wasn't pissed that I missed the countdown to the new year! Actually I was very proud of myself for being there for my friend. I don't get that many chances to be a friend much so this was a proud moment of mine. I've heard a saying before that says this, "A real friend will help bail you out of jail.....a best friend would be right there beside you in jail, saying 'Damn, that was fun! So I guess, I can say I was a true or best friend.

The next day, I went to see my friend Ginger and meet her fiancee Robert. All we did was play board games, which was a relief from the night before. They seem so happy with each other, so I'm extremely happy for them myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home