Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Last night, Loreley and I went over to Rachel's place. She was having us over for pizza and to watch the The Two Towers: The Extended Version. Had a good time, the movie was over 3 and 1/2 hours. I learned that Loreley has a thing for swords! Don't really ask me about it!
I got up this morning believing that I was going up to work on my property. Actually I got a day off since my father went up there yesterday to put some more silt fence and other things. I found out that all the materials are up there now, including the brick, wood, and cement. I think my uncle, who is my contractor, worked on the footings during the week. So this week coming up, since I'm off on Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, we may start putting up the walls!
I have to give it to my dad though. He has been working hard on my place. I feel bad since I'm hourly where I work at, I don't get that luxery of getting the hours to get off. I have enough for 5 days now, but I needed to give 2 weeks notice before I do, and with the Christmas season, it's been hectic at work. Within my department, one of us has to be there. So I have to give it to my dad in helping me so much with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home