Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, November 13, 2003

I called my friend "C" a couple of nights ago because I haven't talked to her in at least four months. She wasn't home so I left a message. She lives in Northern Virginia so I don't get to see her that much.
Well "C" calls back tonight but I am sadden to hear what has happened to her in the last few months. Her biological father was sick for a long while and died last month. She broke up with her boyfriend of three years who was constantly cheating on her. She quit her job because she didn't enjoy it. And to top it off, she told me she was in a car accident on October 21st. She said she was still hurting from it and was sick tonight from it. She is my friend and I love her and I hate not being there to comfort her. I can only pray to God that he will look out for her.

I, myself, have been trying to get over a chest cold for the last few days. My voice is hoarse and it has become very deep. I've been joking with my co-workers that I wish I could sound like this all the time because I just sound so sexy....like Barry White.

I also think I have TMJ too. Everytime I open my jaw, I get that popping feeling in my jaw. My mom gets it bad so I think she past it down to me. Damn heredity!!!

Tomorrow night, Loreley and I are going to a marriage conference/seminar at our church. Now, I have to say that I'm not ready to get married, but I think it may help with reasons for getting married someday and I expect from it. I thought it was unusal for Loreley to want to go since she is 19 and she says she not ready to marry. She's been engaged before, but that only last a month. She believes that she has too much to live for and see before she settles down. I don't blame her.....I feel the same way about that too. Anyway, if I learn anything from it, I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home