Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Lately, I get pissed off when people say how nice I am or that I am such a good guy. I don't know why that really pisses me off so much. I shouldn't be.....I'm told I should be flattered when I'm told that. I keep talking about it to some people and they tell me the same thing too.....that I should be flattered that I am. I guess I'm just preoccupied with the whole bad boy/good guy image thing. You know that one, where women date the bad boys because they are wild, crazy, and fun and they only want a nice good guy when they finally want to settle and marry. I've actually been dumped by a girl who told me that I was just too nice and she only dated assholes and alcoholics.
Sometimes I want to be bad! I want to ride a motorcycle....a harley...because they are cool. I want to drive a fast car, a sports car, just because it's wild and crazy. I want to be the life of the party and have all the hot chicks want to be with me!!!
Oh, who the hell am I kidding. I'm just a practical kind of guy. I guess I should be happy to be such a nice guy, right? You tell me.....you women.....what are the advantages/disadvantages of the nice/good guy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home