Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

A funny thing happened at work yesterday. An earthquake happened. I was at my cubicle when I felt the whole place shake. At first, I thought it was a plane since there is an airport about a mile away or it a black ops helicopter passing over us going to the government building next to us. A few of us had to get up and rush to the window and see for ourselves, though nothing was visable. We then began to hear reports on the radio that the epicenter was just south of us at 4.5 on the richter scale. As I was leaving work, I was hearing on the radio that the earthquake was felt as far south as North Carolina, as far Noarth as Northern Va and Maryland. I'm beginning to wonder how safe it is to live around here since we've been getting alot of earthquakes. My only theory is......THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home