Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Sunday, December 14, 2003

What's going on?

Ah, yes, what is going on. I'll start with the house. Yesterday, we started by moving all the trusses around for an hour. Those were extremely heavy! We got them all moved, we began to build one of the side walls. After that, we worked on the interior walls for the bathroom and both bedrooms. Once we finished those, we worked on the trusses. Before I left, we were able to put up four of them.

When I left, I was going to get ready for my company Christmas dinner. I had to go to my aunt's down the road to get ready (even though they weren't home) and went to pick up Loreley. We got there near 7, chatted a bit with my co-workers, and then sat down at at table that included my friend Rachel and her husband, My boss Jason and his, and Darryl who is also in the same department with me. Dinner for me included grilled chicken, a couple of pieces of steak (small pieces), grilled patatos, and bread.
When everybody finished dinner, they called out door prizes. I was the first one to win a prize, which was a 100 dollar gift certificate to The Aberdeen Barn! I was disappointed because I didn't win the 300 dollar gift certificate to Best Buy! We also had a gift swap for those employees that wanted to give something. The gift I bought was a box of liquor filled chocolates, which Mark, the head of the Marketing Dept. picked up. I got a rookie card of Sammy Sosa, which happened to be the gift that my boss Jason got. Only four guys participated in the gift swap, so when we went up to get the gifts, Jason was telling me to get that particular gift!
After the gift swap, people started to dance. I actually danced myself....well not very well...but I did dance and I had a great time!!!! Loreley was laughing at me because I didnt' have any rhythem! She was in ballet so she loves to dance! She was trying to teach me something, I think swing, for a while but I didn't have the right footwork! The night ended around 10, when everybody was beginning to leave, and I took Loreley home.

Today, it's been snowing and raining outside. Church was cancelled from the ice. We are still going to a birthday dinner for a cousin today.

Other stuff!!!!

I like to say that I am sadden to know that Jennicam is ending! I found her site while in college. I loved it watching her cam! I told my friends about it and they started watching it. They even got me a year's subscription for it which was great! I'm so disappointed that she is finally ending it after seven years. She was the forerunner of the webcam era! I will sorely miss watching her life!

I would also like to send a big ole shout out to Flickerchick. She wrote about me in her journal that thank me for writing to her. I know she's busy but I sent her an email to wish her luck with things.

Also, they caught the rat bastard!!! Saddam has been captured alive. And boy does he look like shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home