Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

It's my 26th birthday today. Yeah, whatever. Nothing really exciting happens on my birthday anyway. I did get milk duds from my co-worker, Dana! I love the stuff! I also got a little Star Wars Legos scene from my other co-worker Rachel. Those two gifts made my day! My girlfriend Loreley gave me a Star Wars book that I wanted the other day. I got home from work just now to find that most of my family had called to wish me a Happy Birthday. I'm glad to know that I wasn't forgotten though.

I have to say there's only one that I really want on my birthday. BIRTHDAY SEX!!!! I'm still waiting for that to come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home